We are always looking for individuals to join our team!
Therapist with Eating Disorder Experience
- Conducts individual, group and family psychotherapy in a manner consistent with ethical practices and within the skill level of the practitioner.
- Performs documentation activities in a timely and accurate fashion adhering to policy requirements.
- Provides case activities consistent with the role of primary therapist.
- Provides crisis intervention by assessing clients and providing therapeutic interventions, and makes appropriate referral for service.
- Participates functionally as a member of an interdisciplinary team in coordination and delivery of patient care.
Master’s Degree in Human Services field required. Minimum 2 years of mental health experience. Must have experience with eating disorders.
LCAS, LPC, LPA, LCSW, Psy.D, or Ph.D required.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We often post job opportunities on indeed.com as they become available.