We believe that recovery is possible.
- We recognize that recovery from an eating disorder is about having opportunities for choices to live a meaningful, satisfying, and purpose-driven life.
- We strive to empower clients so they recognize they are the expert of their own lives, at the center of the care they receive and can make choices that facilitate personal recovery and quality of life.
- We support clients to build on their strengths, take positive risks and explore news, opportunities, with the goal of increasing the responsibility they take for their lives.
- We provide comprehensive treatment that meets client needs at varying levels of care.
- We protect clients’ rights to confidentiality and promote a safe environment with sensitivity and respect for each client’s values, beliefs, and culture.
- We challenge discrimination and stigma wherever it exists within our own services and the broader community.
- We partner with family, caregivers, and community collaterals to ensure that clients have a stable support network both in and out of treatment.
- We recognize that treatment must follow best-practice standards, involve continuous quality improvement based upon client experience and feedback, and result in outcomes that create avenues to greater recovery.